Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 fitness goals

As promised, I'm posting my 2010 fitness goals. I make goals at the start of every year -- personal, professional and health related -- but I've never made them public like this. Honestly, I'm a little anxious about it. Going public means I have a handful people who will hold me accountable and expect me to achieve these goals. That's a good thing right?

Here goes...

1) Be half-marathon ready at all times.
2) Consistently attend Thursday night running club.
3) Consistently attend Tuesday night track workout.
4) Consistently run 5x per week, including track workout and long run.
5) Do yoga 2x per week and strength training 2x per week.
6) Take and pass personal trainer exam by March 31.
7) Get mileage up to 50 miles/week.

Your turn. What are your fitness goals for 2010, how do they compare to 2009 and how will you keep yourself focused on them?

1 comment:

  1. uh-oh.

    Personal fitness goals?

    I feel like a guy who has been reminded he has to change the oil on his car every 5,000 miles ... about 15,000 miles past the last oil change.

    Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete